All verticals Assignments Analyses Software Datasets How-tos
Found 16 results in 0.0 seconds for the advanced query:
|Any field could match.
|All verticals were searched.
- Where should one live in the US to minimize uninsured medical costs? Students analyze aggregate Medicare claim information from US hospitals to answer the question: where should someone live to minimize their medical costs? Versions:
- A comparison of authors writing using text analysis Students write a report comparing the writing of two authors using word unigram and bigram analysis and submit a Jupyter Notebook showing the code used to extract the data used in the analysis. Versions:
- Mapping Segregation and Inequalities in the Boston Area Using ArcGIS software, students create digital maps illustrating the relationships between residential segregation and social inequalities. Versions:SOC302—Social Problems (James, Spring 2019)
- Framing Analysis of the Opioid Crisis in Print News Students identify dominant frames in opioid crisis new stories using text analysis. Versions:
- Testing Hypotheses and Research Questions through Social Network Analysis Students will create hypotheses related to co-occurance and/or influence based on a specific interest, construct a dataset based on this interest, and test the hypotheses through network analysis. Versions:
- Digital Media Analysis Students use text analysis and data visualization over a set of tweets to understand the public's perception of a relevant criminal justice issue and report their findings in a 4–5 page paper. Versions:
- Group Analysis of Team Proposal Using Textual Visualization Tools Lexos and Voyant Students utilized the textual analysis tools of Lexos and Voyant to identify and analyze word frequencies, positive and negative correlations or juxtapositions of words across a collaborative document (i.e. a group proposal) in order to facilitate the revision process and to craft a singular, unified voice. Versions:ENG110—Introduction to Professional Writing (DiSarro, Spring 2018)