Opening a downloaded NodeXL file
Explains the steps for opening a NodeXL file that you downloaded
Suppose you save a NodeXL file to cloud storage (like Google Drive) or email it to yourself. When you download it (possibly on a different computer), you will probably run into trouble. The following steps should help.
0. Download your file from Google Drive (or wherever) and save it to the desktop.
1. Open the NodeXL Template on the desktop.
2. In the top left, select File -> Options.
3. In the pop-up menu, select Trust Center at the bottom of the left side-bar.
4. Click the Trust Center Settings button.
5. In the new pop-up window, select Trusted Location in the left side-bar.
6. In the new pop-up window, select Browse.
7. In the file browser window, simply click Desktop then OK.
8. Press OK again and close out of all the windows.
9. Open your own file and it should work!
From the web
There are currently no web resources associated with this how-to.